Dobsoniani

Nuovo Canopus - Sumerian Optics

« Older   Newer »
ottobismark
view post Posted on 16/12/2014, 11:12 by: ottobismark

CITAZIONE (Aspidiske @ 16/12/2014, 04:23) 
E' un 400 giusto?
Complimenti per l'acquisto ed un in bocca al lupo per quando riuscirai a provarlo..

Perchè i telescopi si provano?? :rolleyes: Pensavo bastasse comprarli :P

Crepi il lupo comunque. Si è un 400. Non so se hai notato dalle foto che alla fine Michael è tornato in parte sui suoi passi ad esempio per quanto riguarda la gabbia del secondario non più ad anello come per l'Alkaid ma come il tuo Canopus seppur alleggerito con dei fori lungo la circonferenza. Riporto i motivi che mi ha esposto Michael:

"A double ring is stronger and there is no flex at all for the focuser.
- Secondary mirror safely inside the cage.
- Design matches better with the rest of the telescope. Also because of the semi open cage now.
- More room for extra accessory (finder/RDF/handcontoller/coma corrector/etc.)"

Inoltre la riduzione di peso rispetto al modello precedente è meno marcata di quanto inzialmente dichiarato: siamo sui 4-5 kg in meno contro i 10kg circa.
Altre note del costruttore:

"Weight has dropped with 4 to 5 kg.

- The telescope is more compact and the ground base is 10 cm smaller than the old base. 58 cm vs 68 cm.

- Collimation bolts no longer under the mirror. Much easier to collimate.

- Edge support is a cable. Less deformation primary mirror and because the cable is fixed on the mirror box the mirror won't change position.

- Truss pole connectors secondary cage work very easy and no loose parts anymore.

- Back to the open ground base ring. This ring was the whole idea about the Canopus and is responsable for the total design of the Canopus with many round shapes. For a period of 2-3 years the Canopus had an other ground base (see picture) and the round ring was loosing its real function.

- Overal design is more modern and every part on the telescope has a function. The telescope is minimized much as possible."

13 replies since 15/12/2014, 17:17   872 views